Looking for 2D Pixel artist to partner with me to do a project

Started by
1 comment, last by AbraFoxXD 2 years ago

Hi, I'm looking for a 2d pixel artist to help me to do a passion project. I'm currently a software engineering intern and have experience in loads of fields software. I'd love to pair up with anyone who would be down to a project. Anything from Undertale, Stardew Valley to just have fun and get better at our craft. Maybe if the game gets finished we could even launch it on steam and split the profit.

Discord: A Really Bad Time#9320

Advertisement

Hiii i have one my game named StarTail, is a 2D style terraria and Starbound pixel art game, designed to have a specific world creation system instead of a procedural one and with a post-launch based life with updates that added more content to the game, the system will have a mix of like I said starbound, with a fallout new vegas gang system, and the ability to create your own spaceship and customize it and your world, in order to dominate the galaxy, of course at first it will be simple, but the plan is to give the player a great reward for exploring the worlds of the game, with a guaranteed difficulty to bring a more unique sensation, and with a hint of fear and cosmic terror, you know, not to be so simple, so be very careful when going to areas in space far away from your world, the original plan for the game is to launch the beta with 3 worlds, the money raised from the project will be specifically to buy a programming course to optimize the speed of launch, and buy a new mouse and keyboard for me, because mine are already very old and buggy, obviously I will disclose several pixel arts of the project including on twitter and here I hope everyone's help and thank you very much and I hope I made you guys curious about the game, anything just come talk to me

None

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement